Mitsuwa® Collagen Pure
Size: 30 tubes per box; 2 g of hydrolyzed collagen per tube.
Suggested Retail Price*: $52.00 CAD
* Prices will vary depending on the retailer.
Take 1 tube twice per day or as recommended by a health care practitioner. Can be mixed with a warm beverage or added to food.
Product of Japan
Aging, sun exposure, pollution, poor health and lifestyle habits are all capable of hindering collagen production. Despite so many factors, have you ever wondered how Japanese women everywhere can still maintain flawless complexions? Their secret is collagen. With advanced Japanese technology and the process of hydrolysis, North Americans can now achieve natural, healthy looking skin with Collagen Pure – a premium ingestible form of hydrolyzed collagen that is tasteless, odourless, and highly absorbable for maximum results.
Importance of Collagen
- Collagen is an important connective tissue protein found in our body (skin, muscles and joints), accounting for 25-35% of the whole-body protein content.
- Collagen begins to degrade around the age of 25, giving way to fine lines and wrinkles as skin loses its firmness, elasticity and ability to retain moisture.
- The breakdown of collagen fibres in the skin also causes cellulite, allowing fatty tissues to push upward through the gaps to create the dreaded dimpling of the skin.
- Other connective tissues such as tendons, ligaments, and cartilage also wear down as collagen levels deplete.
- 100% pure hydrolyzed collagen (type I)
- Simply mix into your favourite drink
- No unpleasant taste, no odour, and highly absorbable
- Low in calories (each dose amounts to 7.5)
- Conveniently packaged in individual tubes
Learn more about collagen from our articles section. Click HERE.